Chanar Malpua. Malpua recipe - Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Malpua recipe - Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and Serving malpua with rabri is optional. You can just serve these pancakes coated with the sugar syrup. Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. You prepare roasting heat Chanar Malpua adopting 14 process along with 6 as well as. Here is how you do.
receipt of Chanar Malpua
- Prepare of For the sugar syrup.
- You need As needed of Sugar.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need To taste of Little kesar,.
- It's 2 of Green cardimaom.
- You need As required of Very little rose water.
- It's of For the malpua.
- Prepare of Home made chana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of madia.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- It's to taste of Sauf.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Kesar soaked in milk.
- Prepare 500 gms of Milk.
Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. One preparation was a sweet cake called apūpa. Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time.
Chanar Malpua modus operandi
- First take 500 gms of milk. Add lemon juice to it so that it curdled. Now drain all the water from the chana by serving it through a fine cloth. Keep a heavy object on it or hang it. Keep it for atleast 2 hrs for best results. Now take the chana add madia and cornflour. Smash it so that it mixes. Now add sauf, black pepper powder, green cardimaom powder. Again kend it..
- Now add 1 teaspoon of kesar milk and again kend it. Repeat the process for atleast 10 min so that the chana all other ingredients is mixed and the chana smoothens..
- Now make small ball out of it..
- Make the sugar syrup by adding sugar, water, kesar rose water and green cardimaom. Keep it ready..
- Now in a pan add ghee then with very light hands press it to give round shape and fry it..
- Then dip it in the sugar syrup. Keep it for 10 min. Serve hot or with some rabri..
How many calories does one Chenna Malpua have? Malpua - Malpua is a delicious sweet dish of Northern India. The traditional dish has got an Semolina Malpua (Semolina Sweet) - Semolina Malpua - A delicious and simple semolina sweet. The malpua batter can be sweetened with sugar or jaggery or the fried malpuas can be soaked in a saffron flavored syrup. Ingredients for Malpua With Rabdi Recipe.