Ripe mango lemonade. Refreshing mango lemonade to enjoy hot summer days. Prepared using fresh zesty lemon juice, honey, & mango pulp. Mango Lemonade is a drink made with ripe mangoes, water, lemon juice, and sugar.
Also mangoes are a wonderful source of skin-healing, while vitamin A also helps to protect and renew your skin cells and mucous membranes. How to Pick a Ripe Mango for this Mango Lemonade Recipe. Squeeze the mango gently; a ripe one should have a little give to it. You get ready steeping ruin Ripe mango lemonade using 13 compound so 4 moreover. Here you go bring about.
technique of Ripe mango lemonade
- It's 1/2 of mango pieces (Alphonso).
- You need 2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 15-20 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of green chilli.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It's of As required ice.
- It's 100 ml of soda.
- You need of For garnishing--.
- It's of Few sprig mint leaves.
- Prepare slices of Few lemon.
- Prepare glass of As required sugar to coat edges of.
Don't pick one that is mushy. It should smell delicious at the stem end. If it smells like alcohol, it is over-ripe. The skin should be smooth and not wrinkled.
Ripe mango lemonade technique
- In mixer jar add Mango, sugar, mint leaves, green chilli, salt, lemon juice & water and churn it to fine paste..
- Strain the puree..
- Rub glass edge with lemon slice, then coat with sugar..
- Now put 3-4 ice cubes in glass then pour mango puree & fill half glass, add lemon slice and soda. Garnish with lemon slice and mint strands & serve immediately..
The mango should be rounded like a football, not flat. Mangos at the green stage often show more color in the flesh. This mango lemonade recipe looks so good for summer, mangoes are so juicy and refreshing and we can use them in many different type of recipes. In the bowl of a blender, combine the mango pieces with ⅓ cup water. Pour the puree into a large pitcher and combine with the lemon juice and sugar and stir until combined.