Watermelon lemonade. Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!
This watermelon lemonade is so simple to make. You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. All you do is blend the chopped watermelon in a blender. "How to make sweet & tart watermelon lemonade. You undertake simmering steam Watermelon lemonade accepting 6 technique including 3 as a consequence. Here you are gain.
compound of Watermelon lemonade
- You need 1 of Large Watermelon.
- You need 250 ml of lemon Juice.
- Prepare 100 gms of Golden Sugar.
- It's 1 litre of bottle Soda or Water.
- Prepare 5-6 of Mint Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Chat Masala.
Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. DIRECTIONS Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. The resul is an incredibly delicious watermelon lemonade! The watermelon gives it a sweet and.
Watermelon lemonade method
- Cut the Watermelon and remove seeds from watermelon cubes. make a pure and stir well..
- Now take some water add sugar in it and dissolve the sugar. and add lemon juice in sugar water, add chat masala, Mint Leaves, and stirred watermelon juice and mix everything well..
- Serve with chilled soda or water..
This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. The Watermelon Lemonade recipe out of our category None! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.