Kiwi lemonade Popsicles.
You doing stewing grill Kiwi lemonade Popsicles testing 5 process along with 5 steps. Here you go do.
compound of Kiwi lemonade Popsicles
- It's 2 of Kiwi.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- It's 3-4 Cups of Water.
Kiwi lemonade Popsicles compound
- Squeeze lemon into the water, add sweetener and salt. Taste and adjust salt and sweetener according to your preference..
- Peel and cut kiwi into half an inch thickness or as per the size of the molds. Arrange the slices one above the other..
- Add lemonade upto 3/4th of the molds..
- Freeze it for about 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks..
- Again freeze it for about 3-4 hours until it solidifies completely..