Red Lentils and Chorizo Soup.
You produce sizzling ruin Red Lentils and Chorizo Soup applying 15 process so 3 also. Here is how you make it.
method of Red Lentils and Chorizo Soup
- You need 250 g of Red lentils.
- It's 1 of chorizo Spicy.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
- It's 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Celery.
- It's 2 of Carrots.
- It's 1 Tin of Tomato Chopped.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes Fresh.
- It's 1 of Chicken Stock Cube of.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It's of Cumin.
- It's of fennel Ground.
- You need of Paprika.
- It's of Sauce Shirasha.
- You need of Salt Pepper and.
Red Lentils and Chorizo Soup in succession
- This one is a no-brainer. Basically chop everything (doesn't have to be to thin but keep approximatively every ingredients to the same size) and leave it to simmer in 100ml of water flavoured with a chicken stock..
- Leave your soup to bubble away for 20-25 minutes (put the carrots and celery first as they take more time to cook). .
- Grilled a little bit of your chorizo in a pan to dress your soup. Add some cilantro leaves and freslhy cracked pepper and here you go!.