Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana.
You achieve heating stew Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana practicing 17 technique including 18 steps. Here you are arrive.
method of Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana
- You need 2 cups of chpped mix veggies carrot, corn, spring onion,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped coriander.
- It's 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger and garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French beans.
- You need of For garlic chana.
- Prepare 2 cups of chickpeas boiled.
- It's 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt as per taste.
- You need as needed of Garlic as much as you want in quantity to eat.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera/ cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Lemon Coriander corn soup & garlic chana compound
- Chop all veggies, ginger and garlic and boil corn, chop coriander and keep ready here you can see I am not using green chilli will use black pepper.
- Heat pan add ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Next add carrot, French beans and spring onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now add boiled corn and salt.
- Add 3 cups of water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Now add corn flour which I mixed in normal water in a cup.
- Now add black pepper and mix well keep on low flame.
- Add coriander.
- Lemon juice half I used.
- Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Cover with lid and keep for 5 minutes and your delicious soup is ready to eat.
- Pour it in bowls or cups.
- Heat pan add jeera.
- Add red chilli powder.
- Put garlic don't peel the skin but wash and dry garlic to remove any kind of dirt on it we keep in open..
- Add boiled chickpeas where I used salt and turmeric while boiling now fry with garlic on low flame to make crispy if you required salt u can sprinkle later from top..
- Keep the lid cover for 5 minutes and your garlic chana is ready to eat.
- Yummy garlic chana and soup enjoy.