Green moong soup. Green Moong Dal Soup or Mung Bean Soup is a healthy and diabetic friendly recipe that is packed with protein and easy to digest. Soups in general are served as starters/appetizers to any meal but this soup served in small portions will go very well along with an elaborate Indian lunch. Green Moong or Whole Moong Dal is packed with protein and low in carbohydrates and is one of the best.
Moong dal is highly valued in ayurveda for its tridoshic nature. Hence is considered as one of the best lentils to nourish human. Moong soup (green gram) helped to spruce up the protein and fiber content of your diet. You wind up simmering mull Green moong soup employing 9 prescription including 4 as a consequence. Here you are arrive.
method of Green moong soup
- It's 1 cup of green moong/green lentils.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Ensure to add the bowl of moong soup every week and your body is sure to thank you for it. moong soup recipe with detailed step by step images. Moong Soup, mildly flavoured with a tempering of cumin and curry leaves, this pleasant soup is made diabetic friendly by using just two teaspoons of oil. This protein-rich moong soup is nice to have for everybody, even when you are feeling fit and fine.
Green moong soup step by step
- Wash green moong properly then cook in pressure cooker add water turmeric powder and salt close the pressure cooker and take 3-4 whistles..
- Heat ghee in the pan then add cuminseeds, asafoetida, green chilli and saute for 30 seconds then add cooked lentils means cooked moong and water stir well. cover the lead turn the heat on high flame and stir for 3-4 minutes then add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice and green moong dal soup is ready to be served..
Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat and add the olive oil. Increase heat to high and add the beans, chicken broth, water, ham bone, garlic cloves, garlic powder, and onion powder. Green Moong Dal / Green Lentil Soup Recipe - Instant Pot & Stovetop Pressure Cooker Wholesome Green Moong lentils simmered in onion-tomato gravy made in Instant Pot. A protein rich dish, enjoy as a lentil soup along with a side of rice. The Best Mung Bean Soup Recipes on Yummly