Spinach moong soup. Good health in a bowlful, that is what this soup is! Moong Dal and Spinach Soup is a zero-oil recipe, brimful of protein, vitamin A and iron - all of which will make your eyes sharp and keen. Spinach and moong are protein and iron-rich ingredients, which help boost your haemoglobin levels, while moong also gives you fibre, which keeps you full for longer and aids in weight loss too.
Traditionally served with plain rice and roti. One of the amazing things about incorporating more fruits and vegetables into our diet is the way that our taste buds change, and we begin to crave more and more of these fresh. Palak Moong Dal (Dal Palak Recipe) - very quick and easy to make HEALTHY recipe made from spinach and yellow moong dal (split green gram). You do ones thing toasting steam Spinach moong soup proving 7 modus operandi together with 5 steps. Here you are take care of.
technique of Spinach moong soup
- Prepare 1 cup of dhuli moong dal.
- Prepare 8-10 leaves of spinach.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Prepare As required of Butter.
- You need As needed of Cream.
But sometimes I like to have it as a soup as such. Moong Dal is one the most cherished foods in Ayurveda. It is tridoshic; balancing all three doshas and, especially when cooked with spices, is appropr. Wash the moong daal and toor daal thoroughly under running water.
Spinach moong soup step by step
- Wash dal and pressure cook with salt and Turmeric powder in it..
- Chop spinach leaves in long strips while dal is cooking.
- When the dal is done add chopped spinach leaves in it. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes more..
- Now transfer this in a bowl add cream and butter to it before serving..
- Enjoy !.
Add this mixture to the daal-spinach mix and stir well to blend. Blend the soup by hand or use a food processor to. palak soup In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Palak Moong Dal fry is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. Spinach also has a high calcium content.