Lemon and lime cake. This gorgeous Lemon Lime Layer Cake is a combination of lemon cake and lime buttercream. An inspired and mouthwatering combination just perfect for spring & summer. This post was first seen over at Real Housemoms, where I am a contributor.
I loved them, and even my hubby was surprised by. Use a pretty bundt pan to up the ante! In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the granulated sugar and butter. You conclude boiling toast Lemon and lime cake accepting 10 program furthermore 11 together with. Here you go consummate.
procedure of Lemon and lime cake
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 11/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 250 g of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It's 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of medium sized lemon.
- You need half of cup powdered milk.
Lemon cake with lime glaze and candied lime peel Add More Zing to Your Standard Lemon Cake! I love citrus fruits, and when I was given a handful of lemons and limes, I decided to modify my favorite orange cake recipe to use the produce I had on hand. Lemon & lime Drizzle Cake recipe-dessert recipes-recipes-recipe ideas-new recipes-woman and home.
Lemon and lime cake technique
- In a bowl sieve in the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl put in the butter and sugar, whisk till it is light and fluffy.
- Break the eggs and separate the white from the fifth egg..
- Take the zest from the lemon and lime then cut in two and squeeze out the water separately and keep.
- Mix the half cup of powdered milk with half cup of water and keep.
- In the creamed butter and sugar, pour in the lemon and lime juice and mix.
- Add the eggs gradually and mix each time you add the egg..
- Mix the lemon and lime zest with the flour and add little by little, each time you do you add the milk.
- Mix till the batter is smooth then pour into a greased and flour powdered 8inch pan..
- Put in the oven for 40mins or till cooked is when you put a skewer in and no batter comes out with it..
- This is exactly how I made mine and it turned out beautiful and tasty. You can add your own twist to it..
Cover with foil if it browns too quickly. Make the syrup by mixing the lemon and lime juices with the granulated sugar. Prick the cake all over with a skewer; pour the syrup over. Combine cake mix, gelatin mix, oil, eggs and orange juice. Bake according to instructions on box.