Desiccated coconut powder. You need only fresh coconut to make desiccated coconut or coconut powder. What are the dishes for which you can use desiccated coconut? You can use it to prepare items like curries and sweets.
It finds extensive use in confectioneries, puddings and many other food. Desiccated Coconut Powder,Desiccated Coconut,coconut,cashew nut,white pepper,Fresh Dragon,Refine Sugar,tapioca,Rice,Cassia,Cashew Nut,Pepper,Desiccated Coconut. Desiccated coconut is coconut meat which has been shredded or flaked and then dried to remove as much moisture as possible. You complete stewing brown Desiccated coconut powder accepting 1 modus operandi including 5 steps. Here is how you produce.
technique of Desiccated coconut powder
- Prepare 1 of dry coconut.
There are a number of different styles of desiccated coconut used. Desiccated coconut is used in a variety of recipes such as cakes, pastries, cookies etc. If you require a fine powder for some particular recipes, then crush the coconut shreds. The desiccated coconut used is not the grated or shredded dry coconut, but one in a powder form.
Desiccated coconut powder individually
- Take a dry coconut. Wash it and dry it..
- Scrap the brown skin of the coconut with the help of peeler..
- This scrapped peel can also be used in halwas or panjiris. Store it separately..
- Cut the peeled coconut in smaller pieces and churn in the grinder for 3-4 minutes. Fresh home made Coconut powder is ready. It can be used in many ways like preparing sweets, chutneys, etc..
- Store in an air tight container in deep freezer..
Its also called as desiccated coconut powder. Ghee is optional to use and so is cardamom. Desiccated Coconut availed in varied forms that include toasted, roasted, sweetened and unsweetened. And, it comes in a wide variety of sizes ranging powder to much larger chunks and a. Sometimes Desiccated Coconut is referred to as Coconut Powder by some manufacturers to mean dried, shredded coconut.