Curd Oats Congee.
You move heating deep fry Curd Oats Congee proving 13 program as well as 4 as well as. Here is how you achieve.
method of Curd Oats Congee
- You need 1 cup of oats, dry roasted.
- You need 3/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of water or as required.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of oil.
- It's 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of dry red chilies.
- You need pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram lentil).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chana dal (Bengal Gram lentil).
- It's 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of roasted peanuts.
- It's 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Curd Oats Congee method
- In a pan add the oats, 1 cup water and salt. Cook on a low flame till it turns slightly thick. Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool down..
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked oats, yoghurt, peanuts and required quantity of water (according to the consistency desired)..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the mustard seeds and dry red chilies. After it stops spluttering, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, urad dal and chana dal. Saute for a few seconds..
- Pour this tempering over the oats congee and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy this healthy dish for a quick fix comforting dinner..