Mexican Taco Meatloaf. Add doritos until it has the consistency of regular meatloaf. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Seasoned lean ground beef is stuffed with spicy pepper-jack cheese then mixed together with our favorite fiesta seasonings and crushed Doritos, turning this taco meatloaf into homemade fiesta any say of the week. Loosely cover with foil so the heat from the meatloaf melts the cheese. Meanwhile, prepare any combination of shredded lettuce, chopped green onion, chopped black olives, sour cream and extra salsa to serve on the side or on top of meatloaf. You see to browning brew Mexican Taco Meatloaf practicing 11 receipt and 7 as a consequence. Here you go realize.
prescription of Mexican Taco Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely crushed corn chips.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 cup of sheeded mexican blend cheese.
My kids (and us, too!) LOVE Taco Tuesday! We really just plain love Mexican food in general. Two weeks ago on Tuesday, we had tacos, this past Tuesday I mixed it up and tried out this Taco Meatloaf. It was bizarre how it had all of the flavors of a taco, but yet cutting into a meatloaf.
Mexican Taco Meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- in bowl mix together ground beef, eggs, corn chips, chili powder, cumin, salsa, pepper and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- make into loaf, put in loaf pan.
- in a small bowl combine refried beans and 1/4 cup salsa.
- top uncooked meatloaf with bean mixture, bake 45 mins.
- top with 1 cup mexican blend cheese and bake for 5 more mins.
- serve with toppings of your choice, I used sour cream and salsa and served with corn chips and mexican rice.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands. Drain off fat and bake a minute or two longer. Back to Mexican Taco Meatloaf recipe. Chef Mo. back next Instant Pot Taco Meatloaf. I love recipes that mashup two recipes into one.