Beef Samosa. Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory.
See more ideas about Samosa, Beef samosa, Indian food recipes. The Best Beef Samosas recipe uses easy homemade crispy pastry & a delicious filling of beef, potatoes & super flavourful Indian. Since I started blogging dining at restaurants has not been the same. You close frying blanch Beef Samosa proving 9 modus operandi as a consequence 6 also. Here you go reach.
prescription of Beef Samosa
- It's 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 2 cups of Beef ( cooked & minced meat).
- You need 4 of onion ( finely chopped).
- You need 6 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves chopped.
I use to order, wait patiently and then enjoy my meal while engaging in whatever conversation was taking place. Make a spicy beef packet, great for potluck or finger food snack. Brought them to a get together and everyone enjoyed them told me I could make them again. Beef samosa is the standard samosa recipe made with ground beef and other spices.
Beef Samosa modus operandi
- Outer layer- knead the dough not too soft nor too hard and cover it in a moist muslin cloth and keep it aside..
- For the filling- heat kadai add oil now add onion,chilli,ginger-garlic paste and saute till soft. Add salt & coriander leaves.( I added a little pepper too. Keep it aside to cool..
- Now make small balls of the dough. Dust in rice flour so that it becomes crispy..
- Roll the dough balls in a puri size diameter. Cut it in a semi circle. Make it in the shape of a cone by applying a paste of maida & water..
- Stuff a tablespoon of the filling and close the cone with the same paste..
- Deep fry the samosas, serve with ketchup..
All ingredients and steps are given in detail. The best Kenyan beef samosa recipe consists of a delicious meat filled in a pocket of crispy pastry. In this recipe, I show you how to make a quick beef filling and my special way of making the samosa. Samosas are a fried or baked pastry usually made in a triangular shape. Delicious fillings of spiced vegetables, beef, chicken, lentils or any other spice are a crucial part of this special delicacy.