Tofu with minced beef (chinese style). Mapo tofu is one of the top ten famous Chinese dishes and enjoys a high popularity among not only Chinese people but also many western countries. In almost every Szechuan style restaurants, they Vegan readers, skip the minced pork or beef. And another choice is to replace the meat with.
Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? Snacks With No Sugar Or Salt Recipes. Tofu with minced pork recipe is a home-cooked favorite among the Chinese. You go for it browning barbecue Tofu with minced beef (chinese style) testing 10 process moreover 3 furthermore. Here you go carry out.
process of Tofu with minced beef (chinese style)
- You need 1 pack of tofu (medium firm), cut bite size.
- It's 150-200 gr of minced beef.
- You need 1-2 of spring onion, chop finely.
- Prepare 1 of bit of slice ginger.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of oyster.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 100-150 ml of water.
- You need 1 tea spoon of tapioca flour mix with 2 tbs of water.
Tofu with minced pork is easy to cook, and most of all delicious with a bowl of fluffy, steaming hot white rice. It is a very forgiving dish that still tastes fabulous even you make a mistake. Cantonese beef rice bowls are made with browned ground beef, simmered in stock, spices, oyster sauce, soy sauce simmered to perfection and served over rice! For those of you who are regular readers, you may have noticed that this recipe looks a bit similar to our Chinese Spaghetti Bolognese.
Tofu with minced beef (chinese style) compound
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Preheat oil and add garlic, spring onion and stir fry around 2 min with medium heat, and add the mince beef. Stir fry until it changes the color.
- Add the sauce and mix it well. After that add tofu and let it be around 5 min. Mix it carefully and taste it. The last add tapioca flour mixed with water to make the liquid thicker. Finish.
This one is a new tofu dish I started trying out for myself. It is similar to our other braised tofu recipe. But now you have minced beef as a topping. For vegetarians, this also works great with minced shiitake mushrooms. Chinese Tofu Dishes,There is a wide variety of tofu, which can be split into two main categories: fresh tofu — produced directly from soy milk, and processed It is often topped with minced meat, usually pork or beef.