Garlic mushroom fried rice. Mushroom fried rice makes a satisfying vegetarian main or side dish. It's flavored with ginger and sesame oil and has a subtle kick from red In the same frying pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of cooking oil over moderate heat. Add the red-pepper flakes, ginger, and scallions and cook, stirring.
It's such a basic recipe but just perfect for using up leftover rice. It also happens to be super quick to make which is always a good thing midweek because life is REAL. Burnt Garlic - Fry lots of chopped garlic until it is nicely browned and then follow the remaining process as is. You achieve browning boil Garlic mushroom fried rice adopting 12 compound moreover 5 moreover. Here you go do a bang-up job.
technique of Garlic mushroom fried rice
- You need 300 grams of butter mushroom slice.
- You need 2 of medium sized onion thinly slice.
- It's 2 of green capsicum thinly slice.
- Prepare 3 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of finely chopped (approx 2 whole garlic pond).
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king meet masala powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 200 gram of cooked or leftover basmati rice (1 bowl).
- It's 1 tsp of refined oil.
Pineapple - Add chopped pineapple along with mushroom for a sweet and sour taste. Veggies - You can add veggies like bell peppers, corn, asparagus, carrot, baby corn etc to this rice. Mushroom Fried Rice recipe: Try this Mushroom Fried Rice recipe, or contribute your own. Place peas in a bowl & cover with boiling water.
Garlic mushroom fried rice process
- Heat the wok put butter and 1tsp refined oil add garlic saute till it becomes change nice brown in colour.
- Now add onion, green chilli saute it few minutes..
- Now add mushroom, capsicum saute it 2 min on high flame add soya sauce, vinegar, meet masala powder stir it few seconds..
- Now add cooked rice, salt according ur taste mix it properly on medium flame stir it few minutes now reduce the flame..
- Now it is ready for serving..
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Mushroom Rice is one of the all-time favourite Chinese dishes that has won the hearts of many generations of people not just in China but across the world. After moving, I couldn't find a Chinese restaurant that met my tastes. So, I decided to create my own Chinese dishes. Stir in the rice, peas, soy.