Cream of Mushroom Soup. Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of soup where a basic roux is thinned with cream or milk and then mushrooms and/or mushroom broth are added. My daughter-in-law, a gourmet cook, served this cream of mushroom soup recipe as the first course for a holiday dinner. She received the recipe from her mom and graciously shared it with me.
Cream of mushroom soup is not gluten free as wheat flour is used to make the roux. These starches aid in thickening the soup and also giving it a creamy consistency. In my cream of mushroom recipe, you can easily substitute any of these gluten free flours that I have mentioned. You organize simmering escallop Cream of Mushroom Soup applying 8 modus operandi along with 10 along with. Here you go score.
process of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- It's 200 grams of fresh button mushroom.
- It's 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
Cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite of mine as long as I can remember. Of course when we were growing up it was Campbell's and it came in a can. Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup is full flavoured and so easy to make, you won't buy soup in a can again! Cream Of Mushroom Soup. featured in Delicious Soups To Keep You Warm This Season.
Cream of Mushroom Soup individually
- Clean and wash mushrooms. Chop them into pieces..
- Heat butter in a pan and add mushrooms..
- Saute till they turn golden and oozes out the extra moisture. Add salt and pepper and saute..
- Add flour and mix, so all the mushrooms get coated with flour..
- Saute for few more seconds, so the rawness of the flour is gone..
- In a bowl mix milk, cream and water and add to the mushrooms..
- Cook until the liquid starts to thicken..
- And you get one boil..
- Add a tablespoon of cream on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy..
Smacking with savory flavor, and creamy in texture It's essentially composed of mushrooms, heavy cream, flour, and a few vegetables, meaning anyone can make it on short notice and with a tight budget. The use of heavy cream here keeps the soup from curdling, although it doesn't do your waistline any favors! For a lighter soup you can substitute olive oil Be aware that you may get a chunkier texture if you don't use heavy cream. If this creamy mushroom soup sounds too heavy try a mushroom. Mushroom soup recipe - Simple, easy, delicious and healthy mushroom soup recipe with step by step photos.