Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce. Bake the tofu and eggplant and other veggies if using, to crisp and cook, then add the sauce and continue to bake to thicken! Serve hot over rice, fried rice, noodles, or cauliflower fried rice. Great recipe for Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce.
The Tastiest Sweet and Sour Fish You'll ever eat.. How to Cook Tofu in Oyster Sauce - Duration:. Toss the eggplant pieces in the cornstarch mixture to coat, shaking off the excess; set aside. You operate stewing burn Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce employing 11 modus operandi also 8 moreover. Here you go consummate.
modus operandi of Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 of eggplant. Chopped thickly then divide into 2.
- Prepare 3 of yellow tofus. Cut into 4 each.
- Prepare 9 of Asian style meatballs.
- You need 3 cloves of garlics.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an onion.
- It's of Some oil for frying.
- You need of Some water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
Repeat the process with the tofu. Japanese soy sauces are, I understand, lower in sodium. Szechuan Eggplant with Tofu Jump to Recipe Print Recipe This melt-in-your-mouth Szechuan eggplant is pan fried, coated in a garlicky sweet-spicy sauce and served with crispy tofu over a bed of rice. Thinly sliced eggplant seared till golden brown, coated with sweet soy sauce and served over a warm bowl of rice.
Tofu Eggplant and Meatballs in Sweet Soy Sauce procedure
- Cut the garlics and onion then make them into a paste. You can do it by using a blender or chopper or traditional mortar and pestle. Set aside..
- Fry the tofu, meatballs and eggplant until golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil the fry the garlic paste until fragrant..
- Then add in the tofu and meatballs. Mix them up..
- Then add some water. Mix again. Add the eggplants. Mix slowly..
- Add in the seasonings and soy sauce. Mix the well. Taste test..
- Let it simmer a bit. Turn off the heat..
So incredibly delicious, this Soy-Glazed Eggplant Donburi is a Japanese vegan rice bowl that deserves a spot at your weeknight table! It is stir fried tofu and water spinach with soy sauce and oyster sauce. It is easy to cook, delicious, and budget-friendly. Stir a few times until fragrant. Add all the eggplant back into the skillet.