Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards. Add cooked meatballs, collard greens, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and cayenne. The Best Mimis Cafe Recipes on Yummly There are hundreds, if not thousands of meatball recipes around but this one is one of my favorites.
My biggest fitness downfall is I love to cook! Ce dernier dimanche je vous ai vu faire une glace au miel, mais je n'ai pas eu le temps de noter la recette et je ne la trouve pas par ici non plus. Healthy Baby Food Recipes Adapted For The Family. You act boiling heat Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards using 12 ingredients including 3 along with. Here you are effect.
program of Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards
- Prepare 4 TBS of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 LB of potatoes cubed.
- It's 2 LB of meatballs (frozen or homemade).
- You need 16 oz of collards chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1-2 TBS of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
It is a gathering place where family and friends can come together to enjoy traditional comfort food. See great recipes for Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards too! Once the meatballs are out the oven, toss them into the pan with the onions and add the broth and tomato paste. Stir well and let the mixture come to a boil.
Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards separately
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil. Add onions and saute until softened. Stir in garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Add stock and potatoes. Stir occasionally over medium heat until potatoes are softened, about 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked meatballs, collard greens, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and cayenne. Allow flavors to meld and greens to wilt, about 15 minutes. Season to taste. To serve, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles..
Remove from heat and add the juice from half a lemon. Serve with lentils and roasted sweet potatoes (recipe. In a large bowl or mixer, thoroughly mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, eggs, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. My biggest fitness downfall is I love to cook! Cooking time may depend on your oven.