Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice are my favorite! You may have tried my Sante Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers, Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers, and of course the popular Stuffed Pepper Soup! Let our Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers mix up a meal that could be mundane!
Roasted bell peppers stuffed with taco spiced beef and topped with cheese. These stuffed peppers proudly represent the low-carb diet in all its glory. They are delicious, nutritious, and are sure to please just about anyone. You wrap up stewing toast Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers employing 12 program as a consequence 8 as well as. Here you go make hay.
modus operandi of Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers
- It's 2 of Bell Peppers (Any Color).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1/4 cup of Salsa.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Toppings (Optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Green Onion.
- You need 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Tomatoe.
This healthy alternative to tacos removes the tortillas all together and allows you to. Mexican stuffed peppers are filled with seasoned beef, black beans, and pepper jack cheese. Everything you love about tacos stuffed in a pepper! Everything you love about tacos stuffed into a bell pepper!
Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers one at a time
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown turkey meat in a large skillet, add seasoning and salsa until browned..
- Add cheese once it is browned..
- Boil peppers in pot of water for 5 minutes until slightly softened..
- Once the peppers are softer remove from water and put in a baking dish, then add the meat..
- Pop them in the oven for 25 minutes..
- While this is cooking find al the toppings you want, I took this time to cut tomatoes, green onion, and cilantro..
- Garnish with toppings and serve!.
This is my first time ever making stuffed peppers. Instead of trying a classic stuffed. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers. The peppers are hollowed out and roasted in the oven, then stuffed with ground beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, and salsa. I love stuffed peppers filled with just about anything, but these Turkey Taco Stuffed Peppers are one of my favorites and are one of my MOST POPULAR recipes!