Skinny Lentil Bake. This flavorful, protein-packed Black Bean and Lentil Soup has created a lot of Meatless Monday converts! We always recommend trying to incorporate at least one vegetarian day into your weight-loss routine, whether that day is Monday or any other day of the week. It's a great way to take a break from unhealthy fats (like the saturated fats found in most meats).
Think of the savings at the grocery store! Crispy Baked Pork Cutlets made with only five ingredients that is packed with flavor, low in calories, and will become a dinner favorite.. Salads: Grab a big bowl of greens and add tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, and Skinny Ranch dressing. You bring about boiling curry Skinny Lentil Bake proving 11 method also 5 steps. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Skinny Lentil Bake
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 398 ml of canned lentils.
- You need 3 large of red bell peppers.
- You need 1 large of granny smith apple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 389 ml of canned chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of potato, cooked (optional).
With dipping sauce: Instead of making chicken tenders, slice the pork into strips and make pork. She browned her lean beef with garlic and onions (to taste), then put hat in that first layer, then came either of plain canned or frozen corn or a can of creamed corn, and lastly a layer of mashed potatoes, with lots of butter, salt and pepper (scant). When I think about underrated ingredients, one of the first things that always pops up is lentils. Aside from the occasional lentil soup and maybe a lentil curry, most of the time we are never thinking about incorporating lentils into our meals but they are a powerhouse when it comes to nutrition.
Skinny Lentil Bake singly
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Heat the olive oil gently in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic, and fry for five minutes until the onions are translucent..
- Add lentils and stir, then add vegetable stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the peppers, basil, apple and canned tomatoes and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-proof 9-by-13 baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top. Cook in oven for 30 minutes..
This hearty Lentil and Sweet Potato Stew is the perfect easy weeknight dinner that is delicious, super filling as well as gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan! Um so there is a huge snowstorm headed our way. And I am NOT even upset about it. One-Pan Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pasta has all of the yummy flavor of traditional Alfredo, without all the calories! This French Lentil Salad is typical of the healthy lunches I love to eat.