Awesome Low Calorie Brownies. It was delicious too- the first brownie I've ever eaten where I wasn't overwhelmed by sweetness. Over a year ago now I came out with this infamous recipe for brownies. Little did I know that it would go on to become my most popular recipe on YouTube.
If so, you've come to the right place. These easy homemade chocolate brownies are low in calories and completely fat-free! That doesn't necessarily make them healthy, though, as these fat-free chocolate brownies are still full of sugar. You prepare sizzling broil Awesome Low Calorie Brownies employing 8 instructions including 5 including. Here is how you consummate.
process of Awesome Low Calorie Brownies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of low fat greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1/2 cup of Stevia or Splenda artificial sweetner.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
But you can still enjoy knowing they are low-cal and. Awesome Low Calorie Brownies Always on the lookout for healthier yummy desserts/slices. OK These AMAZING Vegan Fudge Brownies might actually change your life! They are so amazingly delicious but also totally healthy and guilt-free!
Awesome Low Calorie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease an 8x8inch square baking tin.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor or a blender. It will be quite liquidy..
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- Cool completely in the tin before cutting into 9 squares..
- Real sugar can be used to replace the Stevia if you wish. The brownies will then be 154cal. Enjoy.
Compared to the aforementioned counterparts, these gluten free brownies are high in protein thanks to the Greek yogurt, much lower in fat thanks to the use of pumpkin in place of oil. I also reduced the sugar considerably while still. Not like I ever would complain about eating too many brownies though. The combination of full-flavored Dutch-process cocoa and moist brown sugar produces a classic fudgy brownie that is very low in fat. Scrolling through the comments of the blog, however, I.