Spaghetti And Meat Balls.
You be responsible steeping panfry Spaghetti And Meat Balls practicing 14 process furthermore 13 steps. Here you are rack up.
modus operandi of Spaghetti And Meat Balls
- Prepare 265 grams of meat balls(I bought ready-made from the supermarket).
- You need 400 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 3 of tomatoes..blended.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- It's of Garlic.
- You need of Cayenne pepper(optional).
- It's of Soy sauce(optional).
- You need of Corriander.
- You need of Green hoho.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It's of Turmeric.
Spaghetti And Meat Balls ingredients
- Boil your pasta according to the instructions on the pack. It takes about 7-10 minutes. I added a little vegetable oil,turmeric, and salt to the water..
- Saute your onions and garlic in a vegetable oil till translucent..
- Add in your blended tomato and tomato paste.
- Add in your ginger, cayenne, and any other preferred spices. I added the salt at this point..
- Add a little water to the mixture. If you have coconut milk, vegetable or chicken broth, you can add it at this point..
- Throw in your meatballs. Be careful not to turn them too much or they will crumble..
- Let them cook in the sauce in medium flame for about 20 minutes.You can add some water or broth if need arises..
- Add in your diced hoho and soy sauce at this point. Be careful with the soy sauce to avoid over-salting your food..
- Let it cook for another 5 minutes before adding your corriander..
- Drain your pasta. Pour some butter, margarine, or vegetable oil in a different pan..
- Throw in your pasta in the pan and toast it around till it properly warmed and covered in the butter..
- Serve your pasta and place on the meatballs and its sauce on top of it..