Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo. #madraasi #thinaimaavu #ஆடிக்கிருத்திகை Learn how to make Thean Thinai maavu and Ladoo recipe in this video by Madraasi Deepa. It has been ages I tasted Thinai Urundai Foxtail Millet Ladoo. Recently I got this millet in Korean super market and from that day calling my grandma and Aunt to know about this thinai maavu/ladoo recipe.
Thinai ladoo or Foxtail millet ladoo is very nutritious and easy to prepare. Do not sun dry it, just dry in room itself. Then dry roast thinai until nice aroma comes, the color will change slightly. and you see it turning crisp. You finish steaming simmer Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo testing 6 ingredients as a consequence 4 so. Here you are put it over.
technique of Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo
- It's 1 cup of Foxtail millets.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted gram dhal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of pure honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated dry coconut.
Switch off and cool down for few mins. Thinai Maavu Laddu - தினை மாவு லட்டு. Recipe for laddu made with thinai (foxtail millet). This is my first time making thinai laddu.
Foxtail Ladoo/ Thinai Ladoo modus operandi
- Heat the pan. Dry roast the roasted gram flour for 2mins and keep side. Wash the millet and dry roast till golden brown. Cool it and grind as fine powder. Sift the flour and keep side..
- Heat the pan with ghee and roast the cashew and dry coconut..
- Now mix all the roasted items and flour in mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and mix well. Finally add the honey and start preparing small balls. Add 1tbsp melted ghee if needed..
- Yummy, healthy and Organic Ladoo is ready. Happy cooking😊.
I mostly follow your recipes as I find them easily understandable, thank you ! I read you failed royally on your maiden attempt trying this. Okra idli or thinai idli or Foxtail millet idli recipe with step by step photos - light, fluffy, steamed cakes made with foxtail millet and rice. My family love idli in any form. they love having it for breakfast/snack/lunch and even dinner. Easy to serve and easy to eat.