Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal.
You doing roasting escallop Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal employing 16 technique also 3 so. Here you are rack up.
compound of Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal
- You need 4 of large parwal.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of caswenut and watermelon seed paste.
- Prepare 1 of large cup of beaten curd.
- It's 2 of medium sized tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chile powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera and dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's of Whole garam masala.
- It's Pinch of hing.
- It's of Ghee.
- It's of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of Garam masala powder.
- It's 2-3 of Green chiles.
- It's leaves of Corriander.
Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal little by little
- First take the parwal. Very gently peal the skin. And just give slit from both the side. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder. In a pan add mustard oil and fry them in low flame by covering it. So that it get half cooked. Now in a same pan add bay leaf and the whole garam masala. Add the pinch of hing, then ginger paste. Saute it..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes. Saute it. Add turmeric, redchile, dhaniya and jeera powder. Let the masala cook. Now add the paste of melon seed and kaju. Again cook it. Till oil starts coming out. Now add the beaten curd and let it cook for 5-7 min. By covering it. Now add water to it..
- Now when it starts boiling. Add the fried potol. Add salt and sugar. Cover it and cook for atleast 10 min in low flame. When done add ghee and garam masala powder. Sprinkle corriander leaves before serving. Serve it with roti or Paratha..