Bread Pizza. Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza is a great fun and is a favorite with my kids at home. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen..pizza recipe variation is bread pizza made with sandwich bread slice as its base with an instant pizza sauce. well, this is my second attempt for the pizza bread recipe. in my first video post, i had used. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids. You can boiling poach Bread Pizza using 13 instructions as a consequence 9 so. Here is how you manage.
prescription of Bread Pizza
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- It's 1 of Onion medium.
- You need 1 of Tomato (deseeded).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum small.
- It's of Carrot small.
- You need 10-12 of Olives.
- It's 4 pieces of Mushroom medium.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese (grated) preferably mozzarella.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It's of Tomato ketchup.
- You need As needed of Cheese spread (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
If you are craving for pizza and don't I chose to sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top of the bread pizzas because it is a good way to add. Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce, cheese and some seasoning. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
Bread Pizza procedure
- Pre-heat a flat bottomed pan or tawa on high flame for 5 mins..
- Slightly melt the butter in microwave or low flame on gas stove..
- Chop all the veggies finely and transfer them to a bowl. Add salt and pepper and mix well. Microwave the veggies for 2 mins. Discard any water released by the veggies. Set aside..
- Brush one side of the bread with melted butter..
- Flip the bread on to the other side and spread half tbsp of tomato ketchup and half tbsp of cheese spread evenly..
- Spread a layer of prepared veggies mixture evenly..
- Top it with a layer of grated cheese..
- Place a grill stand on the the pre heated pan or tawa. Place the bread on top of it and cover it with a deep bottomed dish so as to completely cover the bread without touching it along with the stand. Leave it to grill for 5 mins on low flame..
- Serve it hot with dripping cheese!.
Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like. This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. All the best parts of pizza rolled up in tasty crescent dough! I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!