Tomato Basil Thin Crust Pizza.
You conclude heating parch Tomato Basil Thin Crust Pizza working 18 receipt furthermore 7 as a consequence. Here you go rack up.
receipt of Tomato Basil Thin Crust Pizza
- Prepare of For Pizza Dough.
- You need 2 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2-3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of warm milk.
- You need of For Toppings.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Homemade Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Tomatoes (cut in rings).
- You need 15-20 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
Tomato Basil Thin Crust Pizza individually
- Take a kneading bowl add flour, salt, Baking Powder, Baking soda, sugar, oil, curd. Mix it all well and add warm milk by spoon. Need smooth and soft dough. Put tsp oil. Knead the dough. Cover it with wet kitchen towel or by plate and keep a side for and hour..
- After an hour put 1 tsp oil knead the dough and make 2-3 equal parts. Take 1 part on Kitchen flat surface. Sprinkle dry flour..
- Sprinkle dry flour and put the ball on it and start rolling. Roll it for 8-10 inches. Then with the help of the fork make some holes on whole rolled pizza base..
- Place the rolled pizza base on buttered tava. Apply evenly homemade Pizza Sauce on whole pizza base. Put fresh tomatoes rings and fresh basil leaves..
- Now spread grated both cheese, dry rosemary and sprinkle the Italian seasoning..
- Close it with some plate or a lid for 5-6 min on low flame. Let pizza get Crust from the bottom and all cheese gets melts. Now pizza is done serve hot and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy..