Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma.
You pull off broiling escallop Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma employing 13 process together with 4 including. Here you go pull off.
prescription of Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma
- It's 1 kg of Chicken bone-in.
- It's 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 14 of Almonds soaked.
- You need 3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3-4 of Green Chillies slit.
- You need 1 bunch of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves chopped.
- You need 3 of Potatoes cubed.
Hyderabadi Chicken Khorma technique
- Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except the last 6 of the ingredients mentioned. Make a smooth paste of Almonds before the marination. Set aside for 20 minutes. Deep fry sliced Onions just like we do for Biryani along with the Potato Cubes..
- In a large open-mouthed vessel, heat Oil and add the marinated Chicken. Let it cook on low heat. After about 10 minutes of simmering, add the fried and crushed Onions, slit green Chillies and the Potatoes..
- Mix well and simmer on medium-high heat after adding some water. Adjust the water quantity according to your own preference since yoghurt is already added and it leaves a lot of water..
- After simmering for about 15-20 minutes, adjust Salt and keep the consistency as per your family's liking. It's usually semi thick. Garnish with lots of Coriander and Mint Leaves..