Chicken malai kofta curry. See how to make light, flavorful, delicious Chicken Malai Kofta made with ground chicken and paneer. Chicken koftas are cooked in two ways- either they can be cooked the way shown below or can be cooked by tossing raw keema balls in the gravy. Chicken Kofta Curry recipe one of the beloved foodies of Pakistan and it is something that nobody can resist.
This delicious Chicken Kofta Curry is one of the best kofta recipes that you can enjoy with rumali or butter roti. It is a traditional dish taken from the Mughlai cuisine which is full of flavours. When compared to Veg Koftas, Chicken Koftas are easier to give shape to. You undertake boiling barbecue Chicken malai kofta curry practicing 21 instructions together with 13 together with. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of Chicken malai kofta curry
- You need 250 gm of Chicken minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of Besan.
- You need 2 tbsp of Poppyseeds paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cashew paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tomato puree.
- It's of Onion 1 chopped.
- You need of Green chilli 2 chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves 2tbsp chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- It's 3 tbsp of Fresh Breadcrumb.
- It's 1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- It's of Cinnamon 1 ".
- You need of Cardamom, cloves, pepper 2nos each.
The kofta balls are made from well. The best way to describe Chicken Kofta Curry is Spiced Meatballs in Spiced (not "spicy") Curry. The ground/minced meat makes the koftas smooth and full of flavor. The curry, or sauce takes that flavor to another level making it delectably different from other meat dishes.
Chicken malai kofta curry separately
- Take chicken mince in a mixing bowl and add cumin powder, salt, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, 1tsp Poppyseeds paste, chopped green chilli, bread crumbs. Mix well..
- Now add besan and chopped coriander leaves. Mix..
- Slightly wet your hands and take small amount of mixture and make balls..
- You can make whatever size you want. Deep fry these koftas at lower medium heat.Take these out when lightly brown in color..
- Fry onions until transparent. Take out, cool and make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a pan, add whole garam masala spices, onion paste. Fry for one minute..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and cook further few mins. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix well..
- Add remaining poppyseeds paste, cashew paste. Mix. Cook for 2mins..
- Pics of pastes.
- Lower the gas, add yoghurt, salt. Mix well and cook further till oil separates..
- Add the fried koftas and mix.Cover and cook for 15-18mins..
- Finally add cream and chopped coriander leaves. Mix..
- Chicken malai kofta curry is ready. Serve with any indian bread like Roti, paratha, Naan of your choice..
Malai kofta recipe in a delicious and creamy gravy. This recipe's simple yet unique way. This Malai Kofta recipe tastes like it's straight out of a restaurant. What's not to love about deep fried vegetable dumplings floating in sea of rich, creamy curry? When it comes to eating out at an Indian restaurants, malai kofta is to vegetarians what butter chicken is to us meat eaters.