Hariyali Chicken Gravy.
You finish roasting steam Hariyali Chicken Gravy adopting 15 compound also 12 as a consequence. Here you are arrive.
modus operandi of Hariyali Chicken Gravy
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- It's 2 of Big Onions.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mint leaves.
- It's 100 grams of Coriander leaves.
- It's 150 ml of Curd.
- Prepare 8-15 of Green chillies (depending on spice level).
- You need 1 spoon of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 spoon of Jeera Powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- You need 10 grams of Crushed dried methi.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ghee/Oil.
- It's of As required salt.
- It's 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need of As required whole garam masala.
Hariyali Chicken Gravy modus operandi
- Clean and marinate chicken with turmeric powder and some rock salt for atleast 10 minutes..
- To a mixer jar/blender add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies.
- Add some curd and little water and blend to a smooth paste.
- To a pan add oil/ghee and splutter whole garam masala.
- Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and coat the onions and roast for 10 minutes in medium low flame.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes off.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder.
- And some garam masala and saute the masalas with some salt.
- Once raw smell of masalas goes off, add the green paste and mix and cover and cook the chicken on medium low flame for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, open the lid, stir the chicken and add crushed dried methu, stir and turn off flame after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Rotis, phulkas, chapathis, naan, rice, pulao etc..