Chicken Kabsah. Chicken kabsa - Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any. Chicken Kabsa from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Add semi fried chicken pieces.
The dish is made with rice and meat. Serve Al Kabsa with a fresh mixed cucumber, carrot, lettuce, and tomato salad -- preferably with a little lime vinaigrette. Some fresh pita bread on the side would be nice also. You conclude boiling curry Chicken Kabsah working 28 program so 5 as well as. Here you are conclude.
procedure of Chicken Kabsah
- You need of For chicken marination.
- It's 1 of whole chicken.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of clarified butter/ ghee.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of arabian masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For arabian masala.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of small cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare of For the rice.
- It's 3 cup of pulao rice/ basmati rice(soaked in water for 25mins).
- It's 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 2 tbsp of arabian masala.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- It's 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Chicken Kabsa - an exotic Saudi rice dish served with raisins and almonds. So, I turned to the Middle East for inspiration and I found out about Kabsa - كبسة. Chicken kabsa is an Saudi Arabian dish of fragrant basmati rice cooked with chicken in aromatic and flavorful tomato sauce, topped off with almonds. Chicken Kabsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chicken Kabsah technique
- For the masala, dry roast all the ingredients mentioned in the masala section(except paprika). Then grind all the roasted spices along with paprika powder & arabian masala is ready.
- Clean the chicken, then marinate it with the spices mentioned in marination section, make splits in the chicken so that the chicken mix well with the spices. Keep it aside for half an hour..
- In a pan, heat ghee, then add the marinated chicken in it, cover and roast it for about 15 minutes in medium flame. No need to add extra water as the chicken will be boiled with the water that comes out from it. When the ghee gets separated from the chicken, keep the chicken aside..
- On the same pan, add chopped onion, bay leaf, saute for a while & add the arabian masala, stir & add the soaked rice. To it, then add 5 cup warm water, salt, chopped tomato & cover & cook in medium flame..
- When the rice is 80% done, add the chicken, fried onion,nuts, raisins & again cover & cook for 15 more minutes till the rice is fully done. And your Chicken Kabsah is ready to serve! Serve it hot with salad, boiled eggs, dates chutney!.
Kabsa is a chicken and rice main course dish that is popular not just in Saudi Arabia Kabsa is made of chicken that is slowly simmered in a spicy broth of tomatoes and spices. Chicken Kabsa recipe is a chicken and rice dinner that is full of Middle Eastern flavors. Kabsa is an amazingly flavored rice dish that can be made with chicken, beef or lamb. Kabsa is a spicy chicken and rice dish very popular in Saudi Arabia. It is a rice dish cook along with different kinds of meat and other spices.